Monday, August 31, 2009

I forgot to mention

that i am also hiding the scales away for a few weeks. After doing some research into ED on the web apparenlty this is the first thing i should do.
If i dont lose weight or the scales dont say whay i wanted them to say i get really dishearteed.I need to move away from getting upset by what the numbers on the scale say. Even though i was controlled on my 2 days way on thurs and fri, i guess deep down i did get disheartened when the scales said i had put on a a pound on a half.I am convinced that this why i binged when i came home from nandos on saturday night.It must have been in the back of my mind.

2 comments:

  1. Hello

    I stumbled across your blog as I am also trying to loose weight. You inspired me so much so that I have started my own blog to record my progress. I hope it will help me get slim again.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou,thats really kind of you.Let me know the address of your blog and I will follow it

    ReplyDelete