Monday, August 24, 2009

I hate mondays

it was my first day back at work today even though i works shifts(if that makes sense). I logged my food from my birthday yesterday in my food diary and i was over by 2500! oh well, it was my birthday. I had chips last night.I weighed them and they came to a whopping 1100 cals for 450g.They werent even that nice and greasy. I then changed my loss rate from 1 pound to half a pound for this week only.Its just to give me some ley way(not sure how i spelt that) for yesterday and for my birthday present treat this thursday. I will no doubt eat out on thursday so I need i few extra cals other than exercise for that.I am trying to see a WLR as part of a healthy lifestyle than a diet. I think iv got to expect that I will eat sometime but as long as i get back on track on friday then i should be ok.
One of my lovely male colleauges gave me some clarins body lotion today,its fab.His GF works on the counter.Its so lovely.I have marked a line on the bottle so my OH doesnt use it!
Today i have ate:
B=Porridge, Options coconut and skimmed milk
S=Satsumas x 2 and baby bel
L=Multigrain bagel with qourn turkey and ww lentil soup,2 rice cakes and laughing cow.
S=apple
Pre Gym=Trek
D=tortellini and reduced fat pesto and boiled egg(!)
S=total, mini meringue,raspberries and bluberries
snack a jacks popcorn

Total cals=1519

I wanted a change from my pasta, egg salad lunch that i have on gym days so i had a bagel.It took up loads of calories.Live and learn
I did a cv session at they gym and earnt 415 calores.The gym was full of pervy men who hunt in packs.
Im off to bed now,its very early i know.

3 comments: