Monday, August 17, 2009

All excited.......

I have just come back from the travel agents...I havent booked it yet but will book it the first chance i get tomorrow.I am looking at going bangkok for 3nts then phuket for 11nts and dubai for 4 nights in april next year.Im so excited and have been typing away in trip advisor frantically.A luxorious holiday is the only reward to myself for working full time.Went dubai and maldives last year and loved it.
Went to see my pt today and told her i no longer want to get to that figure of 8st in my head but just want get lean.She told me bring in a picture of someone i want to be like.i will take a pic from my womens fitness mag as they are real women and not airbrushed celebrities.
I did all one legged stuff with her today,squats and lunges and some cv.I burnt 371 cals according to my hrm.
I am trying to rid my diet of processed rubbish and so far have ate:
B=2 x oatibix with skimmed milk,banana and blueberries
S=Babybel light and 1 satsuma
L=2 fooddoctor pittas(i discovered these in tesco today) with qourn deli stuffing and salad
S=2 x kallo organic rice cakes and laughing cow cheese
D=salmon with harissa,carrots, brocolli,mage tout and corn on cob

total:1252


looking at my diet, i am sure i can ditch the rice cakes and qourn stuff to clean it up.Im trying to eat every 3 hours(so i dont starve and then binge).I also need to eat my exercise cals today.I am really scared of eating them cos i think i will put on weight but i know I NEED to eat them.I will aim to eat 100 cals as a starter for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment