Tuesday, August 18, 2009

oh dear......

I have just ate one sixth of a chocolate torte(299 cals) and a pack of milkyway buttons treatsize.and then threw them up.I dont know why i did it.I dont know if it has summat to do with me being hungry all day.Im annoyed at myself.My only saving grace is the fact that this is nowehere near the amount of food that i normally binge on.Normally after i binge and be sick, i normally start again and do the same thing over and over again.today i have stopped after the first time.I have logged my cals in wlr and i have overeaten today by 421 cals(this includes the 60 cals i was worrying about earlier)
421 in comparison to 1000s calories binge is good but im annoyed at myself
________________________________________________________my line is drawn.

I am not sure what triggered it,i dont know if its boredom, or the stress of eating my exercise cals or the worry of going over by just 60 cals over.silly as it sounds even something this trivial will start off a binge.
i have just looked at my photos,its bingeing on food like milkyway buttons and torte that made me put on weight.i dont even enjoy the food that made me put weight on in the first place.
going to have a cup of yorkshire tea and go to bed,my OH will be back soon from rugby training.sorry if this post have too much information for some readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment