Friday, August 21, 2009

oh dear...again.

i dont know why i did it.after dinner which came to 400 calories, i had the craving for a biscuit.I then had just one m and s chocolaty round.Sugar makes me crave more sugar.I then had a boost(i think i had it in my head from earlier on in the day), a skinny cow ice lolly.
30 mins later i had 2 packets of seabrook crisps with 2 slices of bread,1 magnum and another m and s biscuit
all this disgusting food came to 1442 cals. I am so annoyed at myself.to make it worse i then threw all of it up.I am so angry at myself and disappointed. I thought i did really well earlier by not bingeing after the fudge bar.
the worse thing is that when i have just checked my blog, 2 lovely people, caroline and rachel have left me a comment on how well i did not going mad after the fudge. Im sure if i had seen this earlier i wouldnt have binged. I do not know what triggered it off, my OH is at work tonight, i dont know if it was boredom.I knew what i was doing but couldnt stop myself,its like going into zombie mode.
The annoying thing is thaat i go to the gym loads however i do know its 90% nutrition and 10% exercise. By bingeing, im wasting all the hard work i put in at the gym.
I HATE THE FOOD I BINGE ON. I dont like it, I dont enjoy it,its full of s%^t. I really wanted to have a good few days before my birthday on sunday and my night away on thursday. I need to burn lots of calories in the gym in the meantime.
my only saving grace is that i have ate nowwhere as many calories that i normally do for a binge.1400 calories is more than my daily allowance.
_________________________________________________________________________my line
is drawn.I am back on track from NOW. I am determined to break this cycle of bingeing and being disgusted by myself. I will become lean.The only barrier to this is me.

*******apoligies if the above post is to much info***********************

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh hun..I wish I could magic that manic feeling of binging away. YOU CAN DO THI|S! Message me whenever you like..if you feel like slipping up just send me a message (it's helped me in the past).

    Thanks for the comment on my blog..we can beat this together :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a positive note you wrote it down, draw a line under it and your bingeing is not as bad as in the past. So it is all going in the right direction. You have the right attitude. Keep going ...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete