Monday, August 31, 2009

Today i have decided not to fast.I did start but then broke my fast at 10am.This ramahdan business in hard work but i guess thats th idea of it.I spent the whole day lusting after porridge yesterday. I had no energy to do anything and spent the whole day lazing on the sofa. After being allowed to eat from 8.08pm last night i ate:
1 x apple
60g wholewheat pasta with quorn sauce and italian cheese with 2 pieces of lite garlic bread
1 treatsize galaxy and 0% total with pineapple and hald a meringue.

Total=761 cals

I got so bloated after eating, i couldnt even concentrate on the lush man who was heathcliffe in wuthering heights.

After breaking my fast today i ate:
B=porridge and options coconut mixed in,skimmed milk and a multiseed bagel with cashew nut butter

I am not sure what I will eat for the rest of the day.It will be within my calories though.

Again im so bloated, im sure its the effect of fasting for one day.I dont know how my ma is fasting for 30 days. I couldnt even manage the gym again today because i feel run down.Im back at work tomorrow so back at the gym,I have planned to go aerobics.
After reading posts on wlr, I have decided to go for some NLP sessions.I will speak to my OH when he comes back from work today(he is on double time).I have heard people rave about it.I just want to break this cycle for once and for all.CBT didnt work for me.I just wasnt ready for it.
I am doing not much today.Im still in my pyjamas! sad i know

No comments:

Post a Comment