Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Over eaten by 60 calories.......

Woke up this morning feeling sore in the legs from yesterdays session at the gym.I still managed to go to circuits and burnt 348 calories. I was all sweaty and manky(which is a good sign)
I then went for a manicure.I havent had a manicure for ages.I have decided to treat myself with non food items for a change.I also bought a pair of skinny jeans from new look.I have always wanted a pair but have never bought any cos i was waiting until i lose weight.They dont fit great BUT i will use these as my benchmark and aim to slip into these when i am leaner.
Havent booked my holiday yet, i couldnt spend too much time out of the new house today as my new iphone was being delivered.I cracked the screen a few days ago so had to have a new one.I will definately book my holiday tomorrow.
Today i have been so hungry.I dont know why.I have ate all my exercise cals and gone 60 over! i know i should eat at least half my exercise cals but this is the first week i have done this.im really worried about getting on the scales on friday.Its really strange that im bothered about eating the extra 300 cals i earn through exercise as when i was having a bad episode of binging, i could eat 1000s calories over in the space of 30 mins!
today i have ate:
B=2 x oatibix,skimmed milk and bluberries
S=apple
L=2 egg mushroom omellate with feta light, salad and a peach,1 x quorn savoury egg
S=2 x kallo cakes,laughing cow cheese
S=Babybel Light
D=50g wholegrain rice and chicken curry
S=Tesco meringue,0%total(im obsessed with it) berries and 13g m and S dark choc

god it looks like loadsa food. total cals 1549 (went over by 60)

Im am being more positive about my weight loss. I know that my body doesnt want let go,it probably doesnt know what its like to eat normal.I am trying to eat every 3 hours so i dont get hungry(thats when i binge).

I hope i havent put weight on by eating my exercise cals.........im scared

No comments:

Post a Comment