Sunday, August 30, 2009

Im starving

because I have decided to fast for one day. I woke up at 4am just to drink water and then went back to sleep. I just want a cup of yorkshire tea.My OH is at work today so i need to keep myself busy. I cant eat or drink till 8.08pm! I need to do some food shopping but can see me going loopy so i have decided against it. I also had this silly idea to go to the gym but i cant drink water and think i would pass out.
Lastnight I went to Nandos with my sister and her kids.I ate a chicken burger and chips.When i got home i ate a magnum,6 yes malted milk chocolate biscuits,some cadburys wholenut and mini cheddar crinkleys. I wasnt hungry but ate all this whilst watching x factor on sky plus.I was shovelling it my mouth.I am annoyed at myself that i have paid no attention to yesterdays post.I have pledged that I will not binge for a week. I did log everything in wlr and am 1400 calories over for yesterday.I have a lot of hard work at the gym to do this week.
Going back to my hunger, I am craving an apple with a scraping of peanut butter. Think I am going to have to keep busy all day but i have no energy to do anything.7 Hours to go.............

2 comments:

  1. don't fast sweetie, it won't help in the long run, it'll just make you concentrate even harder on food... it'll be your only focus!!! your body will crave a high sugary snack to increase your energy levels - a quick fix, and you'll just feel miserable :-(

    why not try and eat less over the next few days and gain back some exercise calories instead of reacting all knee-jerk stylie!!

    trust me, from a food obsessed girl, fasting is *not* the way forward!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi thanks for the comment.I tried my first fast due to ramadhan.It was awaful and today I have broke my fast.I dont think fasting is any good for someone like me.I will stick to my original plan of donating to charity.I craved porridge all day!

    ReplyDelete