Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rather unflattering photos.......

I have posted some rather unflattering pictures of myself today(apoligies for all the mess in the background, i was sorting my old clothes out). I took my pictures after lunch.I got my OH to take the photos.He has been really supportive of all the things i do when it comes to weight loss.He has done points with me when i was doing weight watchers,drank juice with me when i did a juicing diet.
Looking at the pictures when me realise what all the binging has done.I dont even enjoy the food i binge on,its all processed rubbish that full of fat.
i havent been the gym today,its my first day off from work until i return to work on thursday. I just wanted to sleep. However seeing my pt tomorrow who knows all about my previous bingeing.I didnt tell her for about 6 weeks at first but then i decided to tell her otherwise it was pointless wasting £40 per time on her.
I am within my calories and have ate:
B=All bran, Cheerios and banana with 100 skimmed milk
L=W/M Pitta with a linda mccartney vegeburger and salad.1 x Peach
S=1 X qourn savoury egg
D=Chicken with brocolli and carrots and spray oil roast poatoes and one mini aunt bessie yourkshire pudding(well it is sunday)

I am on 1200 cals a day with wlr so I will have a approx 150 cals left for fruit and greek yoghurt.I have started today to research wlr about clean eating.Im really interested in it and may try and start it this week.
P.s - I have now put my jar of almond butter on the top shelf.this will stop me sticking my finger in every time i walk past.
After looking at the pictures, i cant wait to see my body shape change

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, bravo on taking your pictures. I know it's scary at the time, I remember sitting and sobbing when I saw how bad mine were but I am so glad I took them now as it really shows how much my shape changed.

    Look forward to following your journey, if you have any questions that you can't find answered on my blog, give me a shout

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are braver than me!! :) I am jealous that you have such a supporting boyfriend. I want one too ... :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete