Tuesday, August 25, 2009

im so sleepy.......

this is only a short post as im off to bed. Im been starving again today. I think i must be the only person in the world who gets hungry after porridge one hour later. I eat every few hours at work but i deffo need to plan 6 smalls meals for tomorrow.
today i ate:
B=bran flakes and cherrios,skimmed milk.
S1=satsumas and babybel
S2=kallo rice cake and laughing cow cheese
L=wholewheat pasta, egg and salady things, 1 x apple
S3=Trek bar
S4=houmous and carrot
D=1 x cod in parsley sauce, with bns, carrots, green beans
S5=1 x fudge bar and 2 rice cakes with 5g of almond butter

I have 5 snacks in there.My aim is 3 for tomorrow with 3 main meals. I went to spinning today and earnt 435 calories(the gym was full of pervs again and they were hunting in packs) I have confused myself by looking at wlr re by polar f4 and background calories. I have sent them an email just to clarify the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment