Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to me......

Its my birthday today.Im 29(boo).Iv had a few awful presents from my Mother in law(thats so ungrateful i know) which i have returned already to M and S.Got mysef a voucher so will buy myself summat nice later. She bought me pot pourri amongst other things....
Im not calorie counting today but staying in control.Iv ate:
B=1 x linda mccartney sausage,1 egg,1 tbsp beans,quarter slice of bread and 1 oatcake with cheese(its a local delicasy)
L=Meal out. I ate 2 slices of multi seeded bread with olive oil.Risotto but only ate about 2tbsp and a small piece of banoffee cheesecake(so lush)

I have put the food in my food diary and am already -300 and i havent ate dinner yet.Im going to eat mini chips(!) and fishcake tonight.I will weigh everything and claw back the calories when i start back at the gym tomorrow.I then have thursday to go but have planned 5 sessions at the gym this week.
Im not even going to eat my own birthday cake.Its 350cals for one twelth.not worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment