Saturday, August 22, 2009

Weigh day again

I have weighed myself today as i said I would yesterday as i wanted a true refelction of my weight after eating my exercise calories and i am 8st 13lbs.I stayed the same from last week so that is a good sign. I will aim to eat half tfrom now on.However this week its my birthday and I am going away for the night so i need to bank as many calories as i can.
I have just come back from the gym and have done the other part of my weighs program.Again i have improved my weights again:
chest press from 12.5 to 15kg
dumb bell flye 5kg to 6kg
barbell shoulder press 7.5 to 10kg
tricep kickbacks(or whatever they are called) 4kg to 5kg
the rest remained the same.

I know its it little steps but steps on the right direction. I burnt 404 cals with some cv in there.Luckily the gym wasnt full of meatheads(by meatheads I mean the pervy men around the weights area that hunt in packs of 2 or 3!)
I have drawn a huge big line all over last night.I really need to sort out why i binge.I told my OH about the binge.He was v.sympathetic.I didnt tell him about the throwing up bit though.
Today i have ate:
B=Porridge with options coconut powder and skimmed milk
S=Mini Baby bel
L=2 egg omellate with feta and salad

I havent decided the rest of the day yet but it will definately be within my cals.I WILL notbinge tonight.My OH has gone rugby so I have the afternoon to myself.I going to have my eybrows threaded and see my mum.Threading is soooooo painful but my eyebrows look fab.
Today is the first day of Ramadhan.I havent fasted though.I talked it over with my pt and have decided not to fast.Despite the little blips iv had,this is the fisrt time in ages my eating habits are heading in the right direction.I worried by having no food and water all day that when it comes to the end of fasting that I will have a mega binge.I have decided to donate £2 per each fast i miss which is £60 to a charity.I am doing it to save myself.I feel really bad though as ramadhan is the only time in the year i am religious.
I CANT WAIT FOR THE X FACTOR! Im really excited, I love it.I hope it doesnt sound bigheaded but i get loads of people telling me I look like cheryl cole.Its a lovely compliment as she is beautiful.Unfortuantely I am not as slim as her(she is too thin) so i dont brag about it too much.
Anyway Im off to have my 2 egg omellate(i never spell that right).Its my birthday tomorrow(Im 29).I am having a day off calories counting as its allowed but am determined not to go mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment