Friday, August 21, 2009

weigh day

i weighed myself today and i have put one 1lb and a quarter. this is the first week that i have ate my exercise cals. however i did eat about 8pm last night and ate heavy veg. i have convined myself that the extra weight is down to the food travelling. i hope so. i have stayed within my cals and exercise cals and only had one blip which was the torte incident. i only ate 400 cals over.
i have decided to weigh myself tomorrow just to get a more accurate reading.

today i have ate:
B=porridge, skimmed milk,coconut options again
S1=2 x satsuma and babybel
S2= 2 x rice cake and laughing cow
L=30g wholewheat pasta,1 egg, salad with feta and quorn strips
S=fudge and 1 apple
D=NOT sure, have loads in the freezer but something for 400 cals

no exercise today,have been the gym 4 times this week and need to rest.

i ate a fudge in the afternoon today.my work mate bought it for me.he wanted to buy me a boost(a whopping 303 cals) but i opted for the fudge.its the first time in ages that i have ate chocolate in the daytime and the first time in ages that eating chocoate or something that i see as unhealthy hasnt triggered a binge.many times i have ate so called treat food in the day and then this has triggered a binge cos i would then eat lots of s$%T food for the rest of the day.and when i say a binge, i mean 1000s of calories.im proud of myself........ I even added the fudge to my food diary.
i really dont know how i would survive without the forum on wlr.they are so helpful.even when i want to snack in the evenings, i start to look through the forums, by the time i have finished reading thecravings have gone.
i did post yesterday on my blog but it never saved.
before i go, some lovely man has sent me a personal message on wlr saying that he thought i looked perfect. it was really nice.(im sure that he hasnt seen the pictures on my blog). I think he saw the pics of me at 8stone on my wlr profile page,eitherway its still very kind of him

3 comments:

  1. It's a really good step recording that fudge bar :) and don't worry about your slight gain..things go up and down all of the time. Concentrate on keeping within calories and your exercise and the weights will follow suit - I promise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how other people see things that we don't see :) Well done for not giving in on a binge.
    I weigh every day so I see how my weight fluctuate and then only log in once a week. So for example I know that when I do a weight session I will always put on weight the next day but when I go running I will always lose weight the next day. For me it gives me more of a perspective in the long run and as long as the number is going down I am happy.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou both for your comments.I had a slight blip(as above).your comments are really encouraging.I wish I had seen your comments before my blip!
    Im back on track,heres to next weeks weigh in........

    ReplyDelete