Saturday, August 15, 2009

My first post ever........

This is officially the first post of my blog. I am a 28 year old female at 4 foot eleven and a half who wants to lose weight but more importantly I want to change my body shape.
A little history about me....I was very chubby as a child but when i went to university i lost it all after a bullying episode at college.
I then became very thin, it was bulimia but I cannot recall the first time it started. A few years later my father passed away and i started to out on weight. This continued until Im now at my heaviest of 9st.Over the years my eating disorder has changed and I seemed to edge towards a binge eating disorder.I would eat healthy all day, have a little slip up eg,ordering toast at the works canteen and them accidently adding butter to my toast........disaster. I would then binge for the rest of the day eating 1000s of calories and then throwing up and so on. I binged on food that i would avoid at all cost in the day, biscuits, ice cream, crisps, chocolate
I started CBT but I wasnt ready to change, until now.........
Im fed up with being obsessive aboout food. I want to think about food at breakfast, lunch and dinner.i joined weight loss resources a few months ago and have become a member of the squiggly line club.I have lost 5lb in total but most have all my eating is under control.
My aim is to be honest to myself and gain my self worth. I want to change my body shape and lose weight but this is proving to be hard after years of bingeing. I think my body is clinging on to all the food Im eating. I know it will take a while for my body to catch up and start changing.
I work out at the gym 5 times a week(always have done but was bingeing).I started a weight programs last week that my pt gave me to do twice a week so along with cardio sessions I cant wait to see myself change.
For years i have clung onto a figure of 8 stone is where I want to be but now I just want to be lean and dont care what the scales day.
Even if no one follows my blog, writing it all down and being honest with myself will do me the world of good.
Thankyou for reading my first post. I will post some "before" pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am going to follow along! Good luck, I am pleased you have said you don't care about the scale and just want a lean body because I as another shortie (5ft1) have been following a weights and clean eating plan and still weigh 9st11 after 4 months but look much smaller than I used to. My doctor guesstimated my weight at around 9st so I must look smaller than I am, on the other end being so small means I look much bigger with excess weight too :P I look forward to your updates, Katt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be following too :D Just wanted to wish you luck x

    ReplyDelete