Wednesday, September 02, 2009

£125?! I could have bought a pair of shoes......

I didnt post yesterday or the day before I dont think. i have been really lazy. I started back at work after 6 days off and this takes up most of my time. I have decided to take the big step of NLP which stands for Neuro-linguistic programming(NLP)- I have heard a few people talking about it on wlr forums so have decided to take the plunge.Someone recommended me the company I have gone through,justbewell.com and I contacted the practitioner direct.It is ....wait for it..£125 per hour. Thats mad i know but i have figured £125 is nothing compared to how bingeing makes me feel(very miserable). I rang the practitioner yesterday and he spoke to me for 20 mins, he did most the talking but he said things to me that freaked me about about my bingeing/purging becasue it was so true. The funny thing is I looked on his own website and he looks like a right old perv! Anyway,I have booked in to see him on tuesday.Apparently clients only need 2 to 3 sessions of NLP before they are cured,fingers crossed.I dont think I could afford 4 sessions. I have told my OH who is very supportive and he is coming with me on tuesday.(awww bless). Food has been ok-ish today and i have been spinning today and aerobics yesterday. I really want my NLP to work. Its funny but i told the practitioner i had put on a stone in the last 2 years from my bingeing on food I dont enjoy and he said "yes you have!".
I really want to change.I have had the CBT and talking about my past which hasnt worked. I am 4 days away from changing my life.I really want it to work and be positive.

3 comments:

  1. Hey
    Cant wait to hear how you get on - fingers crossed for you x I think you are going with the right frame of mind and full of positivity which is half the battle!
    Good luck with it - will be thinking of you
    Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much,thats very kind of you.My scales are still hidden away.Until I deal with the bingeing I dont think I will ever lose weight.I will let you know how i get on.I do think of the lovely shoes I could buy with £125 though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well treat yourself to some when you have beaten it xx which you will xx

    ReplyDelete