Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I was right....

the nlp practitioner was a perv! he kept looking at my 34b breasts but i didnt care as i was too bothered about my session.After leaving the house at 7.30am,it took us two and a hald hours to get to leeds in the most miserable weather.My OH waited in the car for 2 hours while i went for the session,he even went shopping at morrisons for me, aaaaw bless.
My session was good, i really didnt know what to expect.The NLP man focused on the feeling before i start to binge,the trance like behaviour,the fidgeting,the anxiety and the thoughts going through my head at 100mph.He told me that food isnt the issue.I just need the tools to control my behaviour.It was all really clever and I had to replace the colour of feelings for binge mode(for me its red) to a more calmer colour(i chose pink). he then went through loads of relaxation techniques.He taped my sessions and i now have them on cd.The true test will be when or if i get the need to binge again.I am trying to be really postive.He told me loads of stuff but my memory is like a sieve and i cant remmeber anything,lucky i have the dvds.I took our packed lunch with us and then we drove back(well he did).I got back and listened to the cds, i was so relaxed that i fell asleep during it(it might be something to do with waking up at 6.30).Its really weird hearing me talk back on the cd,i have now downloaded it on my iphone.I sound like a proper scouser.
I have done no exercise today as i ache from yeserday. I have been walking like hohn wayne(my OH really did think the NLP man was a perv after he saw me walking to my car after the session,hehehe But have ate the following:

B=Readybrek and skimmed milk(now i remember why i dont eat this,its the same consistency as babys sick,I was also shocked to read the label and saw that it had only 60% oats, what about the other 40?
S1= 1 x babybel and apple
L=2 x fooddoctor pitta with qourn turkey stuffing,salsd and small NAKD bar
S2=2 x finn rye crispbreads with laughing cow cheese
D=1 x qourn chicken burger with granary roll,50g wholewheat pasta and pesto(strange combo i know but my OH has gone rugby and i didnt know what to eat)
S3=1 x treatsize galaxy

total cals=1507(i have gone over by 26 cals but its not the end of the world).
I am now on hald a pound weight loss which gives me 1485 cals.This is LOADS.I figured this weight loss rate is more realistic and i dont feel deprived.
I am back at work tomorrow for 6 days(BOOOOOOO).
Thankyou for everyone who sent me nice comments wishing me good luck for today,thanku so much, i really appreciated it.
P.s= I had hoped that the perv would give me a discount for looking at my breasts but no such thing!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA I like the bit about getting a discount for watching at your boobs! Great idea to have it on a DVD. I am sure a lot was said in your meeting with him.
    All the best with it.

    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete