Friday, September 25, 2009

Im off work for the next 2 days.MY OH has gone for a stag do for the weekend.I still havent binged(hurrah). 3 weeks on tuesday
Woke up at 9.30 and went gym, did my weights programme.Came home to see that my lovely conscious bar that i won from JAGS blog had come. I have just had a taste and its reallynice, my OH doesnt like it but then he doesnt like almond butter either(weirdo). I have only just realised that JAG actually stands for Just a girl! Durrrhhh!
I am going to my mums for dinner tonight and have saved a 1000 cals for this.I find it easier on 0.5lbs weight loss even though i havent weighed myself for ages. i will weigh myself before i go to turkey on monday.
Today i have ate:
b=protein pancakes(LURRRRRVE these)
L=toasted sandwich with halloumi and salad)
S= 2 ferrerro rochers(they were going off) and a options mocha

I worked over till 10.30 last nite, should have finished at 1700 so i ate really late.

No comments:

Post a Comment