Saturday, September 19, 2009

11 days

since I went for my appoinment and not binged. Im proud of myself. I am now off work for 4 days, back on tuesday,Im so lazy i didnt wake up till 11.30am. I was so tired, I woke up at 3am by my period pain that really hurt, so I guess I have an excuse. I have been a bit lazy and havent even been the gym. I went yesterday and ache so i thought i would give it a miss.Today(fongers crossed) is the last day of fasting, so tomorrow i guess is what is the equivalent of christmas. I have a big meal at my mums and then am going to an anniversary party in the evening. Then on monday, fasting will be out the way and social occasions and i can really get back on track.
Yesterday I ate a whopping 5000 calories! I didnt binge though, My OH wanted pizza and chips last night and i ate 3 slices of pizza, a handful of chips and 1 slice of garlic bread.I then had 3 thorntons(from my birthday) and a handful of m and ms. I know 5000 cals sounds like a lot but i overindulged as opposed to binging.The difference was i enjoyed my food and was in control. Tonight i have a meal at my mums and then meals out tomorrow, im using my coping mechanism is that i will stay in control but wont calories count.fingers crossed. Roll on monday to normal eating and exercise.
Today i woke up so late and ate porridge and 2 slice of burgen linseed bread with cashew butter and diabetic jam, i was so hungry. My OH is at work today so I have the day to myself, not sure what i will do yet. Im so tired and want to go back to bed. I havent weighed myself yet but will do so next sunday before i go turkey for a week. I dont feel slimmer(my gym has average twice a week in the last 3 weeks cos of fasting)

No comments:

Post a Comment