Saturday, September 26, 2009

Last blog until oct 5th

I am going to turkey for one week on monday so wont be blogging for a bit.Apparently its aboyt 30c in turkey at the mo, blisss.
Today I woke up and went to the gym.Did a mix of weights and a tiny bit of cardio and burnt 465 calories.I cant believe i used to spend 90 mins on cv machines and would not work as hard or burn as many calories as my 50 minutes weight based workout today.
I still have not binged(hurrah). I am aiming to treating myself with a pedicure when i get to 100 days of no binging. I have some weight loss goals on my profile on wlr but these will have to run alongside them.
Not been up to much today,gym and then watched what katie did next and repeats of last weeks x factor(sad i know). Not sure if i am going to my mums for dinner or eat my frozen qourn cottage pie at home. I had my lovely protein pancakes this morning, I luuurve them.
I have got to work tomorrow till 8.I have packed and have printed off a workout from chocolae buttons blog for my holiday(there is no gym at the hotel in turkey)

I will see you all when i get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment