Monday, September 21, 2009

Yesterday was eid(festival for when ramadan finshes)so there was lots of food about. I had no set meal time and felt anxious before i even left my house.I told my OH and he told me listen to my NLP disc before i went(i really do sound like a scouser on it), it calmed me down amazingly and the anxious feeling i had went away. The problem i had when i went to my families house was that I had to stand up and eat as there was lots of people there(this made me eat quicker and more) Due to this i felt really full and went and made myself sick.I am dispappointed in myself but i got back on track straight away.This didnt trigger a binge(thankfully) I dont know why i did it, well i do i fell full. I will speak to my NLP man when i see him in a few weeks and see what he thinks. My main aim was to get rid of the bingeing which led to the purging yesterday I just purged.In the evening I went to an anniversary party where we arrived late,everyone was already on the main course so we had to catch up with courses in the space of 5 mins.It was an ok night and I got home at 11.30pm.
Today i made my protein pancake for the first time, hmmmm it was fab.I put some splenda in and chopped banana.The first 1 turned out fine,the 2nd was fine until i messed with it and then it turned into scrambled eggs.I did my weighs program at the gym after a few weeks because of ramadhan.God there is some fit men at they gym, its deffo the place to go for singles,(none as lovely as my OH though).I did a sneaky peak weigh in after i had lunch on saturday and pint of water and weighed 9st6.This is the heaviest I have ever seen the scales out.Maybe it was v.silly to weigh myself after food and water. Havent done much today, gym then went aldi for some fruit cos its cheap(my sis rang as i was there and was shocked to hear me shopping at aldi, snob)Today i have ate:
B=protein pancake, lush
L=1 x wholemeal chicken and low fat mayo sandwich, salt and vinegar crisps (not very healthy i know) and an options latte

Not sure what to have for dinner as OH is at work,maybe porridge
I burnt 492 cals before background calories at the gym doing my weights.I love doing weights.Once I am back into my weighs again and my eating issues are proper sorted then i want to take some more pics. I feel really fat at the mo but am determined to shake this weight off and get lean. There is nothing stopping me.
I am back at work tomorrow for 3 days, off for 2, in for 1 then turkey for a week.12 days without binging(I have decided to write off the head down the toiled issue from yesterday and wont let it be a hurdle)

No comments:

Post a Comment