Thursday, September 03, 2009

OMG! My chunky just got funky

Just looking at my blog and realised that its very pink and looks a bit tacky. I have looked on other peoples blogs and theirs look really professional.I will need to do some work on mine.Havent counted calories today but have ate a shop bought sandwich for lunch and some crisps. Normally i would binge after thinking sod it for the rest of the day but for some reason i havent.Maybe its cos I have my NLP session on tuesday,looked on his website again and he looks like a right old perv....hehehe. I am sure he is very professional though.
PMT has made me very grumpy today, I just want to thunp someone. My OH has just gone for nights and I only saw him for 20 mins when i came back from work. He bought me a Kit kat chunky caramel.It was lovely,272 calories. and I still havent binged. He is so lovely, Im very lucky.
Havent been the gym today as i had to work over(to earn money for my NLP sessions) but i have ate:

Porridge and skimmed milk
clemetine and baby bel
crusty baguette with cheese and tomato and walkers crisps,nakd bar(30g)
chicken stirfry with total yog and fruit
kit kat chunky and bagel with cashew butter

I havent tracked calories today so I will put them in wlr tomorrow. I am so tired and am to bed.Tomorrow is my last day at work and then I am off for 4 days until Wednesday. I work full time but work 6 days on and 4 days off.Its fab.I am going my work colleagues wedding on sunday.He has spent £25000, mad i know but i bet its worth it.
I have also realised that my spelling is awful and I dont put capitals where needed in my sentances, apoligies. I really do need to look after my blog more.
Night night

No comments:

Post a Comment