Saturday, September 05, 2009

i am now off till wednesday.i didnt wake up till 10am, im so lazy.My eating hasnt beenood the last 2 days, i havent calorie counted and ave ate rubbish.Have i not calorie counted because:
1)when i go on tuesday for my NLP i am hoping for the miracle cure that will allow me to lose weight overweight?and up till then i can eat what i want
2)I took some advice from ED websites and not counted calories?
3)i have not weighed myself

eitherway i have ate loads.I am fasting for ramadan today and going to my mums to open my fast.I feel really fat, nearly totm and water retention doesnt help.Either way i will be calorie counting from tomorrow(bit hard to count with my mums cooking) and have drawn a line under the last 2 days.
the scales are still away and i wishing my days off away waiting for my NLP on tuesday.I have no plans for today except to laze in front of the fire and watch repeats of come die with me,going to have my eyebrows threaded at 6pm(ouch) and then my mums.no gym today cos im fasting.I wouldnt mind the no food fr the gym but its impossible without ater.I will post later when i have some food inside of me and i can think straight and no so grumpy!

No comments:

Post a Comment