Monday, September 07, 2009

Its my ...

...big day tomorrow.Im excited.I will post on here and let everyone know how it is going.I havent done much this weekend at all.I fasted for ramadan saturday and sunday, god it was hard work.I went for pt session today and was all shaky and had no energy.Its scary to think what a toll fasting has on my body.
last night, i went to my work colleagues wedding.It was so lovely and in a oak wedding barn.His wife looked fab in her £2000 dress. I felt fat and frumpy and will treat myself to something fashinable when i shake my weight off.
today i have not been fasting but i have been so dehydrated.i have ate:
B=Porridge,skimmed milk, plums
S1=1 x cauldron falafal
L=2 egg fritata with 30g wholewheat pasta and salad
S2=finn crisp with laughing cow cheese, 1 x weetabix bar
D=Paella
S3=Milkybar buttons and total with strawberries

total=1605 cals

I am not impressed with my 2 sugary snacks of the weetabix and milkybar buttons but i have been a bit shaky today after fasting at the weekend.im not fasting tomorrow when i go for my nlp,there is no point trying to concentrate about my food issues if i am starving before i get there.Im off to bed now, im exhausted after doing nothing all day! im back to work on wednesday for 6 days(boooo).
looked at the nlps/hynotherapists practitioners website,he still looks a perv.I will be proper worried if after my session, i come to my senses and see that i have no clothes on!

1 comment:

  1. lol@your therapist looking like a perv, haha that's so funny :-D

    good luck tomorrow, hypnotherapy is fab, my mum is a hypotherapist and she cured me of my addiction to McChicken sandwich meals - I kid you not!!!

    ReplyDelete