Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Its been ages since i have last posted on my blog. I have had 6 long days at work and doing lots of overtime. Its also been a week since my first appointment of nlp and i havent binged/purged.The thought hasnt crossed my mind to binge. I have gone longer without bingeing before but this time i have not really thought about food/calories.
I have even managed to go to 2 family meals at the weekend where i was in control. Normally this would be a trigger for a binge and i would eat loads but to be honest i got full really quick.
I only went gym twice last week due to work and i couldnt be bothered to go today after being at work for 6 days. I am aiming to start back this thursday.Ny eating has been fine(hurray) I couldnt even calorie count at the family meals and went over by 150 cals last night but hey ho.
Today i have ate:
B=Porridge and skimmed milk
S=Splendips(my sister bought them for me on offer at morrisons)
L=cheese sandwich and salt vinegar crisps
S=apple and cashew putter
D=qourn pasta sauce, wholewheat pasta

I had to look after my ill nephew today who wanted a happy meal from mcdonalds, my hubby had a meal.I had to drive home with the meals and it nearly killed me.The smell was lovely.i Had one french fry from OH,omg it was so lovely.anyway i settled for my cheese sandwich.
i will post again later if i can, i need to go, i need to do my qourn sauce before come dine with me comes on, im obsessed with it!.I still havent weighed myself. I need to hit the gym before i can even consider this.

No comments:

Post a Comment