Saturday, September 05, 2009

Just looking at my blog and i have noticed it is all about food, bingeing and purging and not much else. There is nothing about friends,family,work,husband.This is due to the fact that having an ED has taken over my whole life for the last 10 years.Since i put my stone on, this has become worse.and worse
I have a lovely and supporting husband, a good family network and not many frinds (oh well)but a good job. I have so many positive things in my life.I hope whoever reads by blog is not bored by bingeing/purging talk. Read my blog back and its quite shocking.Im ready to change my life around and free myself.Roll on tuesday........

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for Tuesday! Your blog is about you and what is going on in your life! Wether it is food or other parts of your life. It doesn't matter. For me it is a good release of what something is bottling up inside...
    It is just great to able to share that...
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline,
    thanks for the comment, iwas reading back on it and it just seems to be all about food! once i have my eating issues sorted, im sure i will have a social life and something else to write about

    ReplyDelete